MB BS FRACP
Dr Luciano Dalla-Pozza has contributed to the following:
The Challenges of Improving Outcomes for Children with Cancer
- Department Head and Senior Staff Specialist of the Oncology Unit at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead.
- Member of the Australian and New Zealand Children’s Cancer Study Group, the Australasian Leukaemia and Lymphoma Group, the Children’s Oncology Group (USA), and the Clinical Oncological Society of Australia.
- Study Chairperson of the ANZCHOG Acute lymphoblastic Leukaemia Study 8 Clinical trial.
- Co-chair of the Leukaemia-Lymphoma Committee of the Australian and New Zealand Children’s Haematology-Oncology Group.
- Focus areas include the management of acute leukaemia in children and adolescents, the development of clinical trials in paediatric oncology and the development of basic research opportunities.